Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Not Pig

Don't call me "pig". I've got reasons for sleeping in...

Ever since staying up late doing the advertising group presentation, I think for 2 months now, I haven't been really able to recharge. Lessons, studying, doing ASSignments, preparing for classes and quizes, etc, and now lessons have started again. I haven't been able to get my daily 8-9 hours of sleep I must have, even sleeping in for a few more hours on certain days, I haven't been able to feel recharged as the days and weeks after, it's going to be back to the 5-6 hours nightly.

We normally don't get Saturdays off, and usually have classes on Saturdays. Thanks to the lecturer's request, now for this module, Behavioral Science, we do get Saturdays off... And thanks to that, I slept at about 12 midnight yesterday and only woke up at 4pm just now. 16 hours of sleep, I'm still yawning. No thanks to the weather too... It's raining and it's sooooo cooling to sleep in. I want to zzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: