Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 Layers Of Paced

Got tagged by Kriscell... Here it goes, my 12 layers...

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: Jasmine aka paced
Birth Date: 24th June (Can I keep the year an "open" secret?)
Current Status: Attached and very unavaliable
Eye Colour: Dark brown? Black?
Hair Colour: Dark brown / chestnut and its natural

Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: Chinese, Shanghainese, Cantonese (though I think I might be Japanese at times... lol)
My Fears: Unfamiliar heights and butterflies (Nicole Kidman has a phobia of butterflies too, so I'm not the only weird one)
My Weaknesses: Hello Kitty, Louis Vuitton, Red Rock Deli chips, I'm a sucker for anything Jap, and lots more... My Dear makes me weak at me knees too...
My Perfect Pizza: Lots and lots of CHEEZE!!! No olives thank you very much...

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of Waking Up: Work... School work... Must do work...
My Bed Time: Depends on whether it's exam period or not. During exam periods I sleep in the morning after the sun rises.
My Most Missed Memories: Softball training sessions and staying overnight in school rushing projects.

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi but I prefer non-gassy drinks actually...
McDonalds or Burger King: Can I have Jap food instead?
Single or Group Dates: Single with Dear, group with lotsa friends!
Adidas or Nike: Both if I have the moolah...
Tea or Nestea: Milk tea!!!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Both... Chocolate as a snack... Vanilla in my coffee!!!
Cappucino or coffee: I'm a caffeine freak. Anything goes...

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: Yes, during exams and assignments.... Have to smoke through the answers to get grades mah.... Oh, you mean ciggies? No. I don't smoke also get cancer and why should I pay the gahmen so much to kill myself.
Curse: I don't have pins and voodoo dolls but I use my "Hokkien Pte Ltd" everyday...
Take A Shower: Of cos lah! I like to smell nice...
Have A Crush: Who doesn't? Luckily my crush loves me too...
Go To School: 13 years still not enough, now still struggling along
Want To Get Married: Yes! And Dear wants 5 JR Wongs...
Believe In Yourself: I try to...
Think You’re A Health Freak: Eh...

Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Absolut anytime sia...
Gone to the Mall: Which girl don't go shopping one?
Been on Stage: Yep
Eaten Sushi: Did I say I'm a sucker for anything Jap?
Dyed Your Hair: Yep. I'm a vainpot and I admit it!

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: Nope. I'm a prim and proper gal...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I am who I am.

Layer 8: Are You Hoping To...
Get Married: Yes! And Dear wants 5 JR Wongs...

Layer 9: In A Man
Best Eye Colour: Eh...
Best Hair Colour: Hmm...
Short or Long Hair: Er...
For a Chinese, I think look like Luo Zhi Xiang, Bosco Wong, Lai Lok Yi, Steven Ma or Jay Chou can liao...
For an Ang Moh, too many to name lah...
But I think my Dear is the most handsome guy ever!!! Hehe...

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Sending Dear to the door
Hour Ago: Having Lunch
Four And A Half Hours Ago: Sleeping
A Month Ago: Forgot...
A Year Ago: Celebrating a friend's birthday?

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I Love: My Dear, Hello Kitty, Louis Vuitton, Red Rock Deli chips, etc...
I Hate: Butterflies, inconsiderate fuckers, posers, etc...
I Hide: I hope I can say "my money" but I'm too broke to hide my money
I Miss: Too many things...
I Need: A's, a GPA of 4 and lots of moolah...

Layer 12: Tag 5 People
Wah pengz... Dunno who to tag... Can don't tag?

No comments: