Saturday, August 25, 2007

How To Take Title Away From Man Utd

I adore Man Utd, it is my favorite soccer club. So, it took me some time to gather my thoughts of yet another of my favorite players leaving my favorite football club, I'm sad, angry, fustrated, amused, bewildered, whatever reactions you can think of. With Heinze's departure, I really don't know what the manager is thinking about!

If Yosei Moringno, Arse Weng, Lafiel Benitext or even Loy Kin need any advice to win the league, here's how...

Everyone knows that Gary Neville won't be back in action so soon. Everyone knows that Patrice Evra always can't decide between attacking and defending. Everyone knows that Rio Ferdinand's and Wes (Where's) Brown's minds are often light years away. Everyone knows that you are now left with other good defenders whom you don't play often such as Nemanja Vidic, John O'Shea and Mikael Silvestre, even though they are in form because you simply refuse to drop the other 3. The rest are too young and lack experience.
By doing the "legitimate" way of sabotaging other players to get booked or use of any violent conduct that renders a ban, target Vidic, Ferdinand and Brown and any other youngsters that come along. O'Shea and Silvestre are the "calmer" ones, so a bit hard...

Since we are on the topic of booking players, please get the "hotter" heads like Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes booked, so that my Chris Eagles can get to play. I had to say this because someone simply refuse to let Eagles play ahead of a player who goes by a Japanese nickname of nani, as he is now the "new invisible man", sharing the title with Michael Carrick. By the way, Nani, which coincidentally or not, is actually his real name...

Anyway, we are soooooo lacking strikers now. If Louis Saha forever does not recover match fitness, and if something happens to Carlos Tevez, good news for the rest of the Big 4 lor... Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is out, so is Wayne Rooney. So, we can only rely on ??? Don't ask me... Sell lor, sell Giuseppe Rossi lor...

If anyone noticed, this is a rant to let our anger and fustrations and I was actually crying while typing this... Please don't take this seriously... And I still blindly hope that Man Utd can win the title this year... Sigh...

No comments: