Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chips Have Changed

Potato chips. Yummy! While eating them just now, I recalled how I've loved certain brands and flavors, abandoning them for others and rarely looked at the "old favourites"...
From Jack'n Jill & Calbee when I was a kid, flavors like BBQ and Hot n Spicy...
To Pringles and Lay's when I was a teenager and in my early adult years, flavors like Sour Cream, BBQ, Cheese...
Switched to Red Rock Deli about 2 years back. Current favorites are Sweet Chili & Sour Cream and Honey Soy Chicken. When is Cold Storage, NTUC and Candy Empire bringing in new flavors like the Red Wine and Bacon!?!? I can't wait! Now, I rarely touch the other 4 brands I used to love as allegiance for now is towards Red Rock Deli.

Hmm, been tempted to try Kettle though... Heard its good.

No comments: