Wednesday, August 15, 2001

A Dedication To...

Dedicated to my dearest friends… (close/ good/ best, best-er, best-est/ normal/ ordinary)…

Sigh, it’s another of those “Sleepless In Singapore” nite… Same old story, rather write somethg then to toss n turn. While staring into space trying to zzz jus now, somethg pop into my mind. A (good) friend told me after my recent breakup (or maybe not cos it’s been 3 mths) that even w/out a boyfriend, life still goes on cos I still have friends. Well, I’ve known this when I started to have brains but it’s true n he reminded me of that.
FRIENDS r there, 24/7, showering u wif love, concern, care, attention, blah, blah, blah…

My JIE MEIs… Been together since secondary sch, still together now, ne. One happily and blissfully “unavailable”. Remaining 4 of us, which includes me, are happy and carefree while waiting for our Prince Charming to come by. We’ve been through numerous quarrels n arguments. Luckily, we are all easy-going souls. Bygones r bygones, but sometimes “that” yesteryear quarrel becomes a teasing topic today. Really glad to know u gals! Love Ya!

MCSS 4A… My dearest jie meis are included in this lot too. Some MIA, dunno go where liao. Guess it’s NS who took my class’s boys away. Hehe… The occasionally, twice a year, gatherings somehow helped us keep in contact. Can say we’ve been thru thick n thin, lots of fun and teasing. Will remember the almost daily afternoon bowling sessions, (By the way, we still haven decided on whether he/she is an auntie or uncle) outings/ gatherings at East Coast, Sentosa n Boat Quay, Shakespeare’s Twist, etc… Can’t forget common enemy “kong que/ peacock”, scrapping of hardened (n only God knows how many years they’ve been left there) chewing gum “yada”, etc… Must keep in touch k?

NGEE ANN POLY Softball 2000-2002… Fun grp. Lots of teases, jokes and laughs, which some are somehow directed at me, eg. “steal base”. I’m the “strikeout queen” who manage to get a hit in the last IVP game of my poly life, but din get to first base unfortunately cos I’ve got short legs. Hehe… Really hard to say what binds us together, maybe it’s the KAP dinners or the working formula of teasing and jokes or the tough trainings or maybe we are jus the fun-loving lot…

TAKA Ex-colleagues (Group 1)… Let me begin wif a song. “Takashimaya, We can Do! We Can, We Can Doooooo! We Can, We Can Dooooo! Takashimaya, We Can Do!” How can I forget these 2 groups of pple. Ping, “Super Darlin”, Val, Jester, Francis, Andre, Joey, Tony, Choy Yeen, Juraimi, Priscilla, my Bros, the list goes on for a while. Suppers at BK and Starbucks helped, I guess. But only for a while cos not many are in constant contact now. Sigh… Kanashii…

TAKA Ex-colleagues (Group 2)… “xiao di, xiao meis” and the CHT (u pple gave tis name to yrself) I’ve worked wif during my “comeback” to Taka. Sanrio fair was fun cos I’ve got Hello Kitties for company. Toking to some of the “xiao di, xiao meis” made me feel immature cos sometimes thy sound too mature for their age. CHT, thanks for the “Tiger times”, hehe… Too bad u guys in NS now so a bit hard to keep in contact, n aso esp hard for that someone cos we dun even tok after that cruise. Hope we all can keep in contact for as long as possible…

My 5 major groups of friends…

Other friends include poly pple and other acquaintances… U know who u are…

Having written so much, it’s time for bedtime!

Nitezzz… Log Off… Lights Off…

No comments: