Thursday, August 16, 2001

Argh!!! (V.2)

Maybe if I dun tok about it, I can’t get to sleep anyway. What the heck! Maybe tok a little, let these thoughts out. Cos it’s better then letting these thoughts clog up my mind, in the end, still can’t find grandpa zhou for “chess” time…

Frustration 3… Am I still too young to tok about love or am I too old to be at the puppy love stage? If I was, what were that serious relationships about rite? Why would I wanna put in effort to make them work rite?

I look at my guy-friends. One of them, a cheong-ster, self proclaimed a bit gd-looking. Dunno why girls will flock to him leh. He say he dun mind making friends with these girls, but as for them being his serious gf, no way. His view on love is simple. A male and a female who have feelings for each other treat each other seriously. They must support each other in many ways like in each other’s interest/ hobbies, emotionally, etc… True enuff…

Another, put in lots of effort, but saw the relationship go down the drain.

Another, too slow. Well, the girl somehow had feelings for him too. But he din confess his feelings for her. Another guy came into the picture. Story ends here.

Lovely couples around me, W & M, WQ & V, YC & J, ZY & SZ, A & C, M & S… Envy, envy…

Maybe I’ve yet to forget him… Bloody hell, its been 3 mths! Maybe I’m not strong enuff. Maybe I din try hard enuff. Maybe I still have feelings for him. I really dun know. Maybe the hurt’s too deep, tears dropping again. Argh… Talked too much, think too much, wrote too much… Sad sad, sob sob…

Guess it’ll be another of those cryin-to-zzz nites. Nite everyone!

No comments: