Sunday, August 19, 2001

Crapping Time

Got to wake up early later, so I figured out that staying up will be better… Anyway, I’ve been sleeping at unearthly hours (read: 6+) for the past 2 days. Dun think it will make a difference whether I sleep or not cos I can’t get to sleep now anyway. Mind’s kinda bank now… Dunno what to write on…

Caught the Sun Yanzi’s mini concert held at Civic Plaza on tv jus now. Dunno why some songs in her last 2 albums kinda got “my” lyrics… Maybe her composers know how I feel… Hahaha…

Aiyah, what crap to write today? Downloading Bosson’s One In A Million nw… Been trying to d/l this song many times. Been requested by the “little princess” at home.

Got an e-mail frm Winn. After reading her mail, tears dropped. Maybe I’ve been counting n depending myself too much. Forgot that “Daddy” up there cares for me. Guess I’ve been backsliding too much. Guess my bible n daily bread been collecting too much dirt n dust too.

*yawns* but no point zzz now… half an hour to go n I’ve to prepare to go out… Showing the repeat of some Taiwanese variety show on channel 8 now…

Think I’ll stop crapping n Go check out scores of EPL matches played jus now…

No comments: