Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Feel "Soft"

When I woke up just now, I saw my 2 gloves hanging on the wall and got reminded of the good old training days during poly and the mud fights.
Then I thought of Aunt M, who has left us for slightly more than a year already.
Then I though of other cancer patients I know.
Then I felt "soft", felt that I should do much more then just go to school, do my assignments, mug and aim for A's. My life should be packed with more stuff instead of just school, assignments, grades and my part-time job at HMV (which because of school, I've not worked for close to 2 months and will not most prob till Sep).
There are things to be done, to be "achieved". I need to sort out my time, push harder and find the energy and stamina to do the things I want to do. To others, these may not be things that fulfil a life, but these are things just I know I must do to fulfil "me".
I want my driving license.
I want to complete my "thorough cleanup" of my room.
I want to save more money for my US trip.
I want to complete some Xmas presents I've shelved since 2005 Xmas.
Most importantly, I want to volunteer for Children's Cancer Foundation and help kids like me.
God, grant me the energy...

No comments: