Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Piggy lips

Golden Melody Awards, the Asian equivalent of the Grammys was held on saturday... Jay was nominated for a few awards, but walked away empty handed... A*Mei was nominated for best female vocalist but lost to sun yanzi... Only FIR won best newcomer... my only consolation...

confirmed, lymph nodes have grown... but ystday, my oncologist, Dr Khor ensured me there's nothing to worry cos whn he did my radiotherapy planning, he had tt planned into it also... phew, dun have to go for another ct scan... He gave me some antibiotics, but i think i'm allergic to it, cos i started to have have piggy-swollen lips since last nite, only after 2 doses... still have a little swell now, feels rubbery...

Radiotherapy starts on thursday... how i feel? dunno... if i say i'm excited, will i be considered mad? i'm really charged up n excited abt it... i wana do it! fight n win tis battle! thursday, round 1, here i come!!!

No comments: