Wednesday, June 08, 2005

After 4 treatments...

Here's some updates n news about me n my health after 4 treatments...

yes, fever is common, very common, nothing to be afraid of...
no, a fever of 38 degrees is deemed to high n abnormal...
yes, i'm officially declared allergic to Agumentin...
no, tt's not considered good news cos i have to take another 2 antibiotics given to me today...
yes, throat not hoarse yet, still can sing a bit...
no, mouth dryness has kicked in... meaning i have to put on a dental routine everyday for more then 5 mins, just like those days i had braces...
yes, my oncologist gave me Salagen to "activate" my salivary glands...
no, whn i read thru the prescription information, it says too much will affect fertility...
yes, i'm still gonna take it cos of re-assurance from my dear...
no, skin is blackening... a tad earlier thn i expected. although i know i tan very easily, this is too much for me to take...
yes, i'm applying aloe religiously on the blackened areas to cool the skin down n taking care not to peel any layer of blackened skin cos human skin dun regenerate so fast, thus exposing the raw fresh skin...
no, cos i still can feel the burn...

expected 35 treatments... 31 more to go... die u tumor, die!!!

No comments: