Monday, June 20, 2005

Blogging freedom...

When i'm loggin in so often to blog, its either i'm restless, bored, got too much rantings, or soccer is boring. indeed, i think i have too much rantings n complains n i nag n nag on my blog...

but who cares! a blog is MY online diary. its filled with MY tots, MY thinkings, MY expressions n MY everything i wana write/ type in it. i like to rant n whine n tt's my prob.
if u r reading this blog cos u're my frd n reading this for updates, thanks for checking in often. if u r a "passerby" reader of my blog, read n take it. if u dun like it, dun criticise n say my blog is lousy.
i write/type to let readers, friends or foe, understand my emotions, my thinking, my actions, my everything better. my style of writing is rojak, but its me...

My blog is BORING. no cutesy pics, no nude pics, no drawings, no animations, nothing at all except words n words n all words. yes, yr highness me did tot of moving my dear "rantings" to places like b***s**t whr i can put pics up. but i tot, its a diary, not a scrapbook, so no need for the non-wordings stuff. but then again, its great, cos i can always put a pic n explain things i wana explain better, but hack cos i'm not good in drawing. but then again, with photoshop, u can have squares n circles nicely drawn out for u, but hack, i'm hopeless at html so these r kinda hard for me to control...

Newpaper today toked abt a blogger who put up nude pics. hello, its her own "privacy" to do wht she wans, although there's isnt much privacy after all. but its her freedom, who r u to question. an award winning blogger commented that the "nudist" uses too much chim english on her blog, but its her style or writing. look at me, i dun write in proper english n mixed in mandarin n dialects, but its me, my rojak style n i like it.

n there of cos, i'm not an award winning blogger who has her own column on a local paper, does tt mean i cant comment as much? how can u b considered an award winning blogger whn yr page take FOREVER to load even on broadband? with all the non wordings on yr blog, i wonder if u're an exhibitionist yrself, putting up pics of yrself all over yr blog. maybe tt's how u won it? putting cutesy pics up? sometimes i wonder how can one person have "experiences" to write abt almost EVERYDAY. its amazing wht kinda life tt fella leads. n her style of writing, bimbotic to wht i feel...

thn d Newpaper had a column whr pple can sms in their comments on whether bloggers in singapore r overrated n overhyped. in the case of our own award winning blogger, i agree. cos i can definately find blogs out thr which r better then hers.
someone commented tt everyone in sg, exp gals uses the blog for ranting n bad mouthing pple. hey hello, who doesnt do tt? some choose to rant n whine abt stuff to my parents, close frds n sometimes taxi drivers. even some guy bloggers rant n whine on their blogs too, cos blogs contains our tots! duh... if not wht else u wan us to write/type? something like "morning i woke up, brush teeth, dress up, thn went to work. at 12pm i had lunch, blah blah". puh-lease, i did tt only when i was in primary school! even whn i have a kid, i would encourage him/her to write stuff more "useful", not just only "wht i had for lunch", "wht time i woke up" kinda things...

honestly, i support the "nudist". she's only doing wht she wana do. leave her alone n stop buggin her. its her blog, her tots. she has the freedom to write/type wht she feels. u go gal!

Ranting done for today... will write/type abt werner's oven in a while's time after i cool down...

No comments: