Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sweet!

As of today, me n dear dear 8 months already. so happy... can't b blessed enough! this is wht i call happiness...

tmr morning will b the last dosage for the antibiotics! yay! no more pills! scared liao...

I'll not b taking Salagen too on advice of my oncologist. cos i have very terrible side effects upon taking... stomach will start to have lots of wind, to the point i keep burping till i vomitted. heartbeat increased. break out in cold sweat. groggy and giddiness. thn due to all these, damn tired n sleepy. but, can't get to sleep without difficulty cos i feel damn lousy. so no more salagen n saliva for me.

so now, my food's tasteless. within a week, i've dropped 1kg. i have no taste at all for savuory n saltly foods, but i still can taste sweet stuff still... no idea y. would tt mean i can eat ice cream for lunch n dinner? hehe... ice cream is sweet so i can taste it. at the same time, it has loads of calories to give me d additional energy i need cos i dun have appetite...

haha, so my bday wish is loads of ben's n jerry's! mmmuuuuahahaahaha...

No comments: