Friday, June 24, 2005

Happy Bithday to Me!

one year older, one year wiser? mayb, dunno, can't feel it. i think tis would b my most "suffering" bday so far in my 24 years of life. usually on bdays, there should be great food, great friends, great drinks, great health, great atmosphere, great everything to make it almost too perfect. i have everything, its its either positive or negative, yes or no...

food: yes i have, can taste or not is another thing...
friends: yes i have. i think besides my 21st, this year would b one i had the most happy bday sms-es. not to mention, i also have my boyFRIEND, my dearest with me...
drinks: would chinese medicine count as one? tis is the sweetest chinse medication i've ever drunk. no coffee, no tea, no caffine, which is killing! gotta make do with plain water, ju hua cha, soybean milk, erm, honey water, erm, think tt's abt all...
health: yes i have, but, haiz... the chinese sinseh said my blood pressure kinda low, which is norm, but climbin stairs is a chore. tok abt this morning... there's a butterfly on the 7th floor, i only saw it went i went down almost half the flight of stairs outside my house. the stupid greenish/ yellowish fluttering thing scared the shit outta me. so, in the end, i had to climb 4 flight of stairs to reach 10th floor to take the lift. by the time i reached 10th floor, i was breathless... n my mouth, dry n not dry, feels dry, but loads of phelgm, which might rather be thick saliva.
atmosphere: in the comfort of my home, how good can it be...
pls valuate...

my dearest bought me...
a tub of ben & jerry's chubby hubby: hehe... chubby HUBBY! meaning himself... muahahaha...
3 roses: everyone knows 3 roses has a meaning. it means i love u! hehe...
a perlini's silver ring: he not working, taking care of me, so no money. but afterall its a ring! a ring is still a ring! n its from him! hehe... although a bit loose, so tmr will check back with the store if we can change for a smaller one. hehe...
lao gong, thank you!

No comments: