Monday, August 18, 2008

Contridicting Myself All Over Again...

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Fraizer Campbell started for Manchester United in the opening match against Newcastle. Rodrigo Possebon came on as a substitute and so did Rafael de Silva.

Could Chris Eagles have gotten a chance instead of them? Its a definate yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! But instead he played for Burnley in a 3-0 loss to Ipswich! Argh!!!

I dare not confirm that if Eagles did start and played in this opening match, Man Utd would have picked up a full 3 points. But... Argh... Rafael, can't say anything because he is a defender... But I seriously don't see how Campbell and Possebon would have been picked ahead of Eagles if Eagles is still in Man Utd!

I better stop here, before I start the Chris Eagles and the vicious cycle ranting again... Pfft!
*Start to psycho myself that it's for the better good for his career and hold back tears*

No comments: