Sunday, October 05, 2003

Wreckage is me...

Keeping myself in check... Soon this blog will become sorta like a medical report... Heh...

Crying, nope, checked...

Feel like crying, yesh (many times), checked...

Shouting n screaming, yesh, checked...

Feeling empty n loss, yesh (when i'm not doin anything), checked...

Stomach growling, yesh, checked...

Appetite, nope, checked...

Total food ingested: one can of green tea, few sticks of Long John Silver's fries, 1/5 piece of LJS chicken, 4 pieces of LJS shrimps n 3 pieces of LJS calamari...

I have to keep myself bz... If not i'll be on the verge to start crying... Like just now, on the way home wif my mum in the cab, made myself pay attention to the lyrics of the songs playing on the radio. Fell asleep in front of the tv, wht choice do I have... I dun wana be sobbin while trying to sleep...

*Snap outta it* how? I'm asking myself. Bz, i must be bz... neopets, friendster, irc, icq... No to sad stuff on cresp's advice. So if i'm at home, i target sports n funny shows to watch. No songs for me now, can't be bothered to dig out the happy songs in my collection of mp3s.

One of my jie meis getting married next year in Dec... Time really flies. So happy for her... I know i'm happy for her, deep down in my heart, but, I can't c myself smile...

Even whn Man Uted won the match just now... I was "yay-ing" away in the channel, but, i dun c myself smile...

I feel like i'm a total wreck... Total wreck... Wreckage is me... Dun call me Jas, call me Wreck...

No comments: