Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Running on XP now...

Been bz backing up data n upgrading my comp. Running on XP now!!! Cleared all those stupid spyware n viruses... Its like having a brand new comp... So shiok...

Besides this, helping my coach aso in his FJSS softball carnival. Not too bad, keepin myself bz till the end of this month. Will start my driving lessons next month...

I just realised some things... Firstly, I tire easily.. very easily.. I slept at 2am+ ystday n only woke up at 4pm+ today, n now i'm already yawning away... Whn i opened my eyes at ard 10am, my eyes just closed back, just too tired to get up.

Secondly, I'm the most vulnerable at nite. Maybe in the mornings whn i just wake up, my brain's dead, not working, just a blank mind, just stoned n half awake... At nite, whn i'm most active, cos i'm a nite owl, if i dun do anything, i'll feel at a loss, just feel like crying... mayb goin for driving lessons a bit dangerous ah?

Thirdly, i'm very thirsty... Just feel like drinking n drinkin...

Fourthly, I've no appetite although i'm hungry... I can only take a few bites n thn after some time, the hungry pangs kick in again. I force myself to eat whn i'm outside cos there isnt any "biteable" small sized treats with me.

Last but not least, I'm putting on a mask in front of everyone. I may be toking, chatting happily whn i'm wif anyone, but once i'm alone, the sian-ness n down-ness kicks in, n if i dun keep myself bz, i'll feel loss n start to cry... so whnever i'm on the bus, i'll watch tvmobile, if not play mahjong on my hp... i need pple to tok to n keep me company. Asking abt the condition is ok, but pls dun probe too much if i dun feel like toking abt it...

Thanks to everyone who have shown me care n concern all this while. Luv ya all! God will bless good pple lile all of u....

Btw, Yanks lost the World Series title to Marlins. yes, u can repeat again, who the hell are the Marlins...

No comments: