Friday, October 24, 2003

I need a doc...

Finding the courage to ask my mum to bring me to c a doc n if not a doc, at least wht cresp says, a clinic which can provide lab tests to chk my hormone levels...

Spent the whole aftnn out just now... Lunch, pool, dinner, movie... i was almost on the verge of crying during dinner, but held back my tears cos dun wan klooz to worry. I really din know y... Thinking back hard at wht happened just now n the surroundings. No sad songs, no sad tv shows, nothing... I was just looking down n was concentrating eating my pasta... But I almost dropped tears! y?!I REALLY shld get myself checked. REALLY...

Period is late... by a week... I almost tot it'll not come this month. Really scare me... scared me not in the pregnant sense, but in worrying if my condition might take for a worse. Well, later is betta thn never rite?

No comments: