Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Dear Absolut...

Its so tired tryin to keep busy. After I came home from My Teacher, Mr Kim (more on tt movie later), washed up, changed, I watched tv till 2.30am as usual till all my HK serials finish. Did a bit of packing and wanted tv for company again cos I was defragin my comp. No shows!!! I almost wanted to cry on the moment I was flippin away n I couldn't find any to watch. Then I settled on espn's sportscenter which keeps repeating. Wht's there to keep me occupied?

Guess I had no choice but to turn to my dear friend, Absolut. Let me introduce Absolut or Ab or more commonly know as Vodka. It's manufactured in Sweden, so says the bottle and it came back wif my dad just now at ard 10+. He bought the plain one... Absolut IS good!!! darling of the day, my hero... Jas' version of Screwdriver, Vodka + Grapefuit juice. Not like I wanted it but there's no 7-up or Ribena at home. Prefer 7-up or Ribena 100 times betta. Maybe whn I come back i shld go for Blackcurrent or Citrus... *sniggers* This is damn great, cos I'm starting to feel brain dead n sleeply!

B4 I really cannot take it n go to bed, just talk a bit on the movie. Great movie, beats any Hollywood crap thumbs down! May I add its very touching too... A teacher was posted to a rurual primary school. There he discovers what teaching is really like and goes thru happy n sad times with the entire enrollment of 5 kids. Unfortunately, the school gotta close down. The closing shots of the movies whn the credits rolled showed some B&W photos of a school. Somehow I think tt the school did exsited in Korea, characters might be fictional. Reminds me of the primary school in Pulau Ubin... Was forced to close down as there were not enuff students, just like wht's potrayed in the show. maybe will do some web search to find out...

Yankees won the series 3-1! As usual, my darling Derek Jeter made a very good play this morning... He caught the ball in the air and even b4 he landed, he made a one bounce throw to get the batter out at 1! Isn't tt so power?! *swoons* Shuai dai le... After the game, he was being interviewed. He's my fave MLB player for so long already, but its the 1st time I heard his voice! Heh! How I wish I can be like him, the best SS ard (n I'm only toking abt skills, looks toked abt seperately)... Jeter is the MLB version of Becks n Becks is the soccer version of Jeter. Good comparison eh? hehe... Benefits those reading who dunno who's Becks or Jeter... Interesting fact, both 1st names start wif "D"...

Cannot take it... gotta log in Neopets to get freebies n thn zzz... Absolut's gooooooooooodddddddddddddddd...

No comments: