Monday, October 20, 2003

No idea wht description to put... Brain dead...

I'm dead tired... Not doing much aso can tire out so easily...

Will continue the China trip thingy most prob tmr... Just dun feel like writin... Mayb lazy, mayb no mood, mayb... I dunno...

The guys team played their first league game today at 9.30am in the morning. I only got up at 8.15am... took a cab down to Kallang... Just feel like slping n slpin n not waking up... Not waking up forever. Papa in Heaven, pls forigve me for harbouring these stupid tots, mayb I really have nothing betta to do... Mayb I really feel useless n its not my worth staying here. Mayb I shld be wif u...

Time to hit the sack n wake up at 7.30 for World Series Game 2... New York Yanks vs Florida Marlins. FLM lead series of best-of-7 1-0. Yanks must win the next one cos the 3rd, 4th n 5th games are plsyed in FL... Home advantage mah...

No comments: