Monday, October 06, 2003

Espn the whole damned day

Becks played just now. Real Madrid won 2-1.

"You are connected to 132,147 people in your Personal Network, through 24 friends." Friendster's fun...

Screaming n shoutings continued today. What the hell am I doing? Cried to slp ystday nite, apparently, I'm not tired enuff? Wait till I get my hands on my Absolut Vodka, I'll make sure I'll slp the minute I hit my tatami.

The whole day, the tv's on espn. Showing games and sports that I've no interest, just need to keep myself occupied... Drank the remaining half a bottle of Vodka Mudshake, yummy! Maybe I haven been drinking for a long time, my brain's a bit dead. Good!

Something's wrong wif Dilys.. Will call her when I get back. Wonder how much are the ciggies over there and if I can bring back some for my dear frds.

No comments: