Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End Of 1st Module And SHOPPING!!!

Friday finally arrives and it was only half day. Class tradition, last day of module, TAKE PICTURE!!!Dunno why I close my eyes lah...
So the rest of Friday, I slacked at the hotel, tried to update my blog as much as possible. ;-)

Saturday, the school arranged for us to go to Dallas, Texas to an Outlet Mall for SHOPPING!!! Damn excited because it is my first shopping trip after coming to the US! We set off at 7.30am from the hotel as the mall was 3 hours away.
Along the way, we stopped at a petrol kiosk which has a funny name, but it is damn cute lah...





I was busy shopping and shopping and did not manage to take any photos. But I did managed to take pics of what I bought bought when I got back to the hotel...


Don't ask me how much I spent in total. I refuse to calculate till I get back to Singapore...

Wonderful dinner coming right up!
18:37 OK time...

3 comments:

chillycraps said...

hello kitty?? I thought i went to the wrong blog...

wahahaha happy lah, got chance to do girl's favourite pastime finally~

Jas aka paced said...

I also Hello Kitty siao mah...
Of cos happy lah. It is exceptionally happy when you get to see some of your favourite brands at prices cheaper than Singapore. Haha...

joceymiin said...

no wonder fei zai said u bought alot of rubbish.. tsk tsk! wait till parents niam at u..