Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mum Baked Shit... Not...

What happened was, Mum placed the "shit" on a piece of tissue paper, came into my room and showed it to me. When I saw it, my expression made my mum laughed so hard, she was practically rolling all over my bed. Then came my response, "C*** b**, what is this? Look like cat shit lor." She laughed even louder.

She finally composed herself and explained that during the baking process, the mixture seeped through the lining of the not-very-tight springform cake tin and dripped onto the base of the oven. Thus, forming this shit-looking thing.Since everyone else was already sleeping, mischevious me actually suggested placing this somewhere where my dad would immediately see it the very next morning. Then my mum started laughing again. When she finished her laughing, we decided against scaring my dad and I took a pic of this shit-looking thing on the floor...

3 comments:

Seng said...

Hmmm...if it is mixture for the cake, does it mean that it is actually edible? Maybe you can freak your dad out by attempting to eat it. =P

Then again, its on the floor liao. hmmm..... Nice idea for a prank though.

Jas aka paced said...

It's edible lah. But it's like damn burnt liao...

Seng said...

haha.. ic. =P