Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hectic And Tired Week

This is #500 post after 6 years... Who cares? I'm in a freaking sian n bitching mood right now, but I have absolutely nothing to bitch about. I haven't been blogging for the past few days, and I guess, also for the next few days.

Hectic hectic week, and the week's not even complete yet. For the past 4-5 days, I've been trying to finish my assignment, a 8-12 paged worldview paper. It's still not complete yet as I have to deal with student council stuff as well and could only afford about less than a page a day. When I deal with such "point of view" essays, I need to sit down long enough to get the brain juices churning, and the time I do sit down is simply not long and thus not conducive enough.

When I start to jot down in my organiser or scraps of paper in a "micro" way, I know I'm starting to feel stressed. Usually, when I don't feel so stressed, my organiser would only have appointments noted down and I mentally take note of what to complete before that appointment. I can don't rely on my organiser and mentally remember what are the things I need to do. Now, I don't even have the brain power to remember. I rely on my organiser and scraps of paper to remind myself.

Papa in Heaven, please grant me the brain power I need to finish up the essay. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: