Saturday, September 01, 2007

I Have Only Myself To Blame

My eyes are so tired, I feel as though they are gonna pop out. Blame it on my obsessive-compulsive behavior...

I finally decided to put labels on my entries, so I would have easier time going through them as well. But as I'm still using the "old" template for blogger, the labels do not have a "section" on my sidebar and thus I have to manually create it. I could save all the trouble by changing to the "new" template and risk eeverything going hay-wire. Weighing the pros and cons, I figured out maunally creating the entire section for labels would be easier. And it was easy...

The hard and eye-popping part is the labelling of the entries... The "neatness" and "perfectionist" part of obsessive-complusive behavior kicks in and I'm still in the midst of labelling all 480+ entries. If one entry has a label, then all remaining ones must have them too!

Argh! Sometimes I so hate myself...

No comments: