Friday, July 27, 2007

That's It Liao...

Tomorrow, it's my do-or-die day. Maybe not literally die, but might die in the hands of someone else...

That someone is not one of my favorite lecturers who would be marking my examination script of one of my favorite modules, advertising. So far, I managed to grin and grit through it and tomorrow, all that I have grined and gritted will be laid out nicely to me in 10 essay questions.
As KG said in her Oklahoman accent (think Carrie Underwood but slightly stronger), "These are essay questions but I only want you to answer what is needed. I do not verbal diarrhea. If they are one line answers, give me one line answers." I was actually thinking, if you ask, "What are the 4 Ps of marketing," are we supposed to just answer what the 4 ps are or we need to elaborate. Then she continued, "I will write the questions as how you would need to answer them. I would label part 1, part 2, so that you won't miss out." Then I was thinking, "you better do so clearly". Kiasu me was thinking, I don't wana lose marks just because you didn't make yourself clear. Futhermore, she's so *urgh* "obsessive complusive" and everything must be done in HER way... What I'm stressed about is about not doing it in her way and lose marks becos of it...

Bye bye world, as I head off and snuggle into my nice cosy bed in this fucking cold weather and mug...

No comments: