Monday, March 05, 2007

Time Just Sped Past

I went back to work on the 21st Feb and stopped on last Friday. Soon, classes will start again, but I felt like I did not rest at all. My text is on my table and I have to start reading it before class starts on Thursday...

Toto draw for the Chinese New Year... I put $100 and only got $30. 2 lucky fellas got $5M each. I wonder how much are they gonna donate to charity... I don't need $5M or the jackpot, Group 2 will do. After donating to charity, Dear and I would still have enough to start doing what we wana do. Sigh, when will it be my turn? All I want is to help patients like me to recover, especially kids. There was once I gave $10 during CCF's flagday along Orchard Road, but this is peanuts compared to the amount needed for just one "dose" of chemotheraphy, not even 1%... When will I be able to give enough for a kid to go through a minimum of 6 cycles of chemo?

Went to the new shopping mall, Central, at Clarke Quay to walk walk today. Saw my supervisor whom I gotta know while I was part-timing at Takashimaya at one of the shops selling Jap desserts like mochi, chocolates, red bean cakes, etc., at B1; she's currently the manager there. Chatted with her for a while then got back to my yummy cold green milk tea and suncake at Lao Zhao Pai... After the snack, Dear and I took the lift all the way up and walked through every level to explore the place. More then half of the shops are not open yet. Bought some hair accessories at Girl's Talk and went back to the basement for my mini crossiants. All sold out, but bought 2 new pastries to try... Went back up to the foodcourt for dinner and Dear bought Hokkaido ice cream for dessert. We made a slow walk to Liang Court to walk walk at Meidi-ya supermarket. Ended up buying my fave Jap snacks. Dear said that everytime we go there, we would always say wana try the Jap food there, but always never. So I told him, when most shops in Central open liao, we would go down again... Hope we can remember to eat the Jap food at the supermarket...

No comments: