Tuesday, March 20, 2007

STM Again!

When I was blogging just now, I wanted to add some stuff into the entry. But I forgot! So, I'm here again to finish the unfinished...

1stly: Either coffee hates my SCPPP text or my text hates coffee... I spilled coffee on my text AGAIN! My text is sooooo damn ugly now! Argh! I hate it! Might as well, I should soak the entire text into coffee, so all the pages are uniformly brown...

2ndly: Uchenna & Joyce came in last in this week's episode in Amazing Race: All Stars, I almost cried when they checked into the pit stop. Thank God it was a non-elimination leg. However, they need to come in 1st, if they don't, they will have a 30-min penalty assessed. I hope they will pull through just like how they did during the last season they participated in. Touch wood, if they do come in last again, I hope it's another non-elimination round, cos usually there are 2 every race.

3rdly: I can't help my eager-ness. I went to Heroes officially webby and read the synopsis all the way till episode 18, 11 episodes ahead of what axn is showing. I kinda feel like kicking myself in the ass for doing that, cos it just spoils what's coming ahead, but, it's great to know that the one whom I suspect is the baddie, isn't the baddie after all. The baddie, is... hehehe... Read the webby to find out... Warning: contains spoilers...

4thly: I wana watch TMNT!!! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, turtles in a half shell... Argh, I'm like waiting for soooooo long for it! Thankfully, it's in all good cinemas this Friday!!! Woohoo!!!

5thly: Finally went to eat at Liang Court's Meidi-ya's Supermarket's "foodcourt" just now after buying friend's bday pressie. The Jap curry was yummmmmmyyyyyy, and the pork loin, woooooooo, so tender... Thinking of it makes my mouth water. But the potato salad was a bit off, kinda too sweet for a potato salad, but then again, I'm a damn freaking big sucker for Jap stuff. However, its just weird how come I don't have a soft spot for Toyotas, instead, I have a soft spot for Bentleys, Chrysler PT Cruisers and vintage cars, esp Mini Coopers and Beetles. Hmm...

Back to my text...

No comments: