Monday, July 10, 2006

Things I Left Out

Just the other day, i was passing by the outside of mariott hotel/tangs. Guess who approached me n offered to pluck eyebrows for me? yep... juding by the clues given, anyone could have guessed. I almost vomitted the subway turkey breast sandwich with extra cheese i had for lunch... i jus felt so damn fucking disgusted. look, i even left out the name, wht do u think. even thinking back gives me shivers... EEKS!!!

I thk i'm gonna flunk Researching n Writing exam. what in the world is a dangling modifier. dun even ask me wht's an adverb or adjective. i only construct sentences that make sense n sound rite. die... those i study nvr come out, those i din, came out... die... pls pls dun let me repeat the module! i wana grad asap!

i wana go ktv... so long nvr go liao...

watched sepet during class the other day. damn nice movie...

hmm... think tts all...

No comments: