Friday, September 28, 2001

Spinning head...

Tues: A Mr. Wong from Bukit Timah Shopping Centre called Ngee Ann (NP) Student Affairs to contact me to contact him. Make sense? Anyway, it was because a cleaner found my wallet in the basement 1 toilet that morning. So, they found my student card in there, contacted NP, NP contacted me and yes, I’ve got back my beloved wallet. So that idiot who took it wasn’t that stupid afterall… I’m not gog to take back wht I’ve cursed and sweared about that person, but will only lighten it by saying he or she isn’t that stupid afterall.

Tmr have to do encoding liao. Not all my stuff are that ready as yet. Die liao. I think I’ll have to start gog to school everyday, early, to do my project. Gotta try to finish it in time, which I dun thk I’ve plenty left.

Thk I’m getting not so sickly, not coughing or sneezing or sniffing too much liao., except for the ever-there heavy and spinning heads. Dunno why aso… Lazy to see doc, cos no time. Mayb its becos my pillow’s too high, too low. Mayb I din zzz well enuff. Mayb I need more zzz. Mayb I zzz too much. Sigh…

So, tis Sat is the match… Hope both the guys’ and gals’ team win by a HUGE margin! Hehe…

Dreamland time… Zzzzzzzz…

No comments: