Tuesday, September 18, 2001

Blabbering Time

Hmm, today got quite a lot to blabber on… One thing at a time…

1) Congrats to Hong… Got a home run on Saturday against NUS courtesy of their shortstop having an error. Hehe… Kinda morale booster, only if it was done earlier in the game, thn results might be different. The team kept suan-ing him that he wouldn’t be able to zzz that nite. Anyway, the gals will be fighting for the 2nd or 3rd with Singapore Poly (SP) this coming Saturday. Somehow feels a bit funny to play wif them cos somehow or rather, the players know each other.

2) I feel that I’m f***ing being misunderstood. Someone told me that she heard that I’ve got feelings for a very gd/ close frd of mine. This grievance must be addressed! The following points are definite valid reasons why I’ll NERVER EVER fall for him. (A) I’m thking of my ex still. (B) He has ‘target’ liao. (C) Although we are close, I DON’T feel anything for him cos he’s NOT my type of guy. (D) Just CANNOT make it lor. Sigh, being close frds also kana say… Luckily I’m not close wif all the guys, if not sure gt pple say I FLIRTING one… Hehe…

3) Some 2 cents worth: Someone out there thk he’s BIG BRO. Wanna wipe out terrorism in abt 60 countries. Can’t he just leave it to UN? Wah piang… I kn yr country kana attack liao, but declaring war is definitely not a very clever idea lor. Sigh… (Suddenly thking if I’ll kana for toking abt this. F*** care…)

4) Damn f***ing stressed up! Project’s like due soon and I still got lots to catch up on. Here’s wht happened. Went to some stupid computer store in “THE IT MALL” to look for the software that I’ll need, but they ran out of stock. The sale person say that stock WILL (I repeat, WILL…) come in within that week. He told me to leave behind my contact no. and say he’ll call if the stock comes in. Bloodly hell, it been f***ing 2 weeks liao… Damn f***ing tulan!!! How to do my project like that, Then went to sch early to do today, something f***ed up. Did a RAM preview and ended up with colour bars!!! So I guess hv to redo, unless my lecturer finds a way out. Wah lan, spent an hour plus on that leh!!! Time’s running short and I dun hv that bloodly software at home, still got a research thingy to do. ARGH!!!

5) Thk asking my mum to stop having a maid at home is a gd thing afterall. If not, I think my sis n I will end up being bloody spoilt *tu* brats… At least I dun go round screaming and shouting, hoping what I’m looking for will just appear right in front of me. At least I kn how to cook and wash my own clothes, and I mean hand wash, not machine wash. Till now, I still dunno how this new washing machine works. The old one spoilt and I think this one has been ard for more thn half a year. Maybe I’ve gotten use to using my hands to wash my clothes… Best of all, I DON’T go round saying, “Huh?!?! I dun (fill in the blank). I get my maid to do it for me!”

6) Think Amok’s ‘flaking’… So I guess that freak’s finishing his poxing. Hehe… Got someone to watch A.I with liao… Muahahahahaha…

Guess that’s all I wana blabber abt today… Nitey nitezz… By the way, I’ve just gt this hunch that I’ve gt addicted to pool…

No comments: