Monday, September 24, 2001

Suay... Damn suay...

Damn suay these few days…

My body finally gave way and protested to how I'm living my life. Was down with fever when I got home on Fri. By the way, I was already coughing… Took some Biogesic, wrapped myself up real tight (so I could use the perspiring method to get well and feel better) and went to sleep.

Sat, lagi best. Match only started for 15 mins and rain just pelted down. So damn bloody heavy yet such a shallow shelter. When the wind blew in, only those on the last bench were safe. So, the match will be postponed till nxt Sat. Went for dinner at KAP. The rest went to karaoke while I decided to head home. Dun like to sing when I’m sick, especially when I’m having a sore throat, flu or cough or any illness to do with my nasal and breathing system. Was feverish again when I went home. Seems that the flu virus is starting to attack. Took Biogesic, applied Vicks, slept till almost 3pm today.

Woke up today to non-feverish me, but was coughing, sniffing (can’t blow my nose cos there isn’t much to clear) and sneezing the whole day. No point gog down to Kallang since I woke up at this hour. Packed some stuff, washed some stuff, ironed some clothes and finished up another of my stills (which had been left hanging for some time) for my DVD project.

Oh yah, did I mention some idiot stole my wallet? I know it’s partly my fault for leaving it around, but I really dun mind if you would wanna take all my money and chap-ba-lang membership cards but just leave my I.C and ATM card lah… Take also no use, unless u wanna use my I.C to borrow money from loansharks. My wallet is already precious enough for you to take cos it’s a JPG, extinct design… By the way, if that idiot is a girl, I hope she kana _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ for her retribution. If that idiot is a guy, I hope he kana some kinda accident and no more _ _ _ _ _ _ ‘_ - _ _ _ !!!

Argh!!! Frustrations, PMS and stress… All not very helpful. Kinda short-tempered, moody, cranky nowadays… Argh…

No comments: