Thursday, September 20, 2001

Memories of...

Shld I or shld I not trust him. I really dunno. I’m too busy and stressed now to thk abt such stuff. Shld I, shld I not? “Good horse dun eat the grass it has turned back on”. K, not for the moment…

Thk Mingchen’s b-day celebration’s not over yet. B-day song over the phone on Mon, pool on Tues, b-day cake today. Thk thr’ll be mud war tmr. Cos it rained heavily today and the field, I guess is bloody flooded. Too bad I wun be joining in, if not it’ll be “jap roti wif peanut butter and strawberry jam”. The cramp almost killed me today. Buay tahan… Maybe that’s y I seem moody, grouchy, grumpy, touchy, blah blah blah today. Sorry guys… Gomene…

Been irc-ing with the team everynite since Mon. We have since developed a practice of taking over pple’s nicks. Hehe… Jiamin, Qi, Coach (Ken Toh) and me had been on irc without being online. Dunno who are the other victims… Juliana came into our chatroom. Din chat much wif her or the rest cos was playing a game at #cobratrivia.

Man Utd won 1-0 for the first Champions League game of the season courtesy of David Backham. Heng man, at least picked up 3 points. Liverpool drew with Borussia Dortmund. Why din my Michael Owen score?

Will be going down to Michael’s shop, opp Haig Girls’, tmr with Chee. She’ll be getting a glove while I need to get boots or maybe cleats will sound a better choice. Hehe… But I wun be an idiot to get metal cleats and hurt myself. Guess will look look see see tmr.

Heard that Fri the world will be on high alert, standby. Guess that someone wants to act big bro afterall. I understand that this is an irritating matter, hard to swallow indeed. But taking innocent lives for revenge? I thk that’s a big NO NO. Sigh… End of world is nearing… What happened to the so-called World Peace? Had never seen war and will never want to taste it. The last 2 were bad enuff. “Why, tell me why…” Bakayarou!!! Seshinbyo!!!

Hope the world dun end so soon, pls… I have yet to tok to him. Really miss him man. Why does Superpool at Bukit Timah look like Pavillion at Tampines? Blue tables, low lighting, blue chalk… All remind me of him and his mannerisms while playing pool. He, forehead creasing aft missing an easy shot. He, looking at me, toking to me while waiting for his turn to cue, wondering and worrying if I’ll be bored (cos I din kn how to play only till recently). He, giving me a peck right before he steps up to the table. He, chalking his cue. He, rolling his cue on the table to get a straight one. He, he, he, bringing tears to my eyes once again. Thk I’m not trying hard enuff aftall. Really feel like smashing my head into the wall, so I dun have to thk of him…

No comments: