Saturday, September 15, 2001

NUS match (Before)

Kinda 'early' for this entry rite? But, who cares... Was chatting away on the phone while downloading songs, now that's what broadband can do for u... Hehe...

All lot of rumours, stories and tales have been said and told about the terrorist attack on NY's WTC. Even saying that Nostradamus' prediction might come true. Just hope that war will not be declared just becos of retaliation, if not, what Nostradamus had said might really come true. This is just my two cents worth, but actually I have lots of other opinions regarding about this "act of war". Maybe whn I manage to collect all my thoughts, I'll type an entry jus toking about this.

The teams will be playing against NUS later. Really hope that they will win. Getting quite excited for them already...

Time to go dreamland... zzz...

No comments: