Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Brakes Switched On

For the entire week, i've been alienated from the online world. No blogging, no checking of mails, no this no that. I was working, rushing out the cross-stitch in time for Dear for our anniversary, sleeping and eating... For the entire week now, I'll be studying... And next week back to work and than, last few days of studying before exam on the 30th.

To celebrate our anniversary, Dear brought me to Coca at Ngee Ann City for lunch. Believe it or not, it as my first time eating Coca in my 25 years of life. Its just normal steamboat while the chilli sauce made the whole difference. My favourite item in the steamboat was the fish slices. What even made it even more worth it was getting a student price, so we didn't paid for 2 adults. Although the savings was just a mere $5, the $5 bought us gelato for dessert! This is really what I would say, making full use of the dollars...

Anyway, i really have no momentum to study. I'm getting a tad complacent about my perfect score, so it seems like slacking a bit does not matter at all. However, i know that if i did not give my all, I would not be able to score and thus end up dropping points for my GPA. And once my GPA drops, I would just "hack it" and lose momentum all the way. What should i do? Sigh... I just feel like relaxing n doing nothing at all for the next few days, but the gan cheong part of me tells me that I'm running outta time. Damn!

Maybe its time to switch off my brakes... Oh, covering 2 and a half chapters today just made me more complacent and slack and braindead and tired... It makes me think I can spare time out to relax. Argh! I need the "cheong ah" n "ganbatte" spirit!!! Knowing I don't have enough time, I can't relax!!!

God, grant me the energy, pls...

No comments: