Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A, B, C, D, E or F but W?

95% of the class got their results thru mail for the 1st module we took, Researching & Writing In an Academic Community. I haven't got mine. So, like wht some of them had said n also according to our co-ordinator on campus, we can chk for the results using the uni's webby.

I checked, and got a freaking grade "W". According to the handbook and catalogue, "W" stands for withdrawal from the module. Fucking hell, since when did I withdraw, and if I did, why didn't I know about it? Even if I had failed in attendence, which many others would have too, it would be a "I" for incomplete or "F" for fail. I am so getting freakingly paranoid n trying to stay as calm as I can...

A classmate says she dun really trust the online one. Another told me it's some kinda mistake. Damn it... Armed with my official receipt of the installation paid for the degree course and the course subbmission receipt, I'm gonna get my co-ordinator to help me clarify.

Axiety... Don't think I'll be able to get a good night's sleep... Dear n mum says dun think so much, tmr thn settle. But how to sleep?! It just keeps nudging n nudging... Sian!!!

No comments: