Saturday, June 26, 2004

Sad endings...

My Sassy Girl, its supposed to be a comedy... but for a third time i'm watching it, i'm still crying... the characters have a happy ending, but i dun...

Just like at ktv ystday... i was singing ting bu dao... those who has seen the mtv will know its done to tell a story. as i was singing sad songs thruout the nite, someone (i forgot whom) teased me saying, sad song again... xiang said it was a happy ending in the end... i looked at him n said, but i got sad ending...

If you're reading this, you know who you are. I really dun have the courage to tell u that I still love you a lot... I still love you deeply. I miss you, your hugs, your kisses... I miss the feeling of having you beside me... I've nvr felt so so bad b4. Guess i've fallen hard... *smack* deep hard...
Usually i'll fall into my "ideal" guy trap, where i'm distracted by this "ideal" and would treat my bf a little cold or even comtemplate leaving him... and somehow this guy just appeared. and he is more ideal then my "ideal"... But its just weird that this fella cant even distract me away from you. I admit, i was kinda attracted to him, but that attraction did not develop into any liking or feelings at all... it just made me feel guilty... guilty cos i know i still love you and that you're the only one in my heart. that attraction did nothing but pushed me more towards you...
Mayb cos i really loved you too deeply... But i guess i'll be ok... i'm wounded now but wounds will heal... i'm sad now, but sadness will fade... my heart is bleeding now, but (hopefully) soon it will stop. but it'll take a while... for how long? i have no idea... on a light note, u're the record breaker... breaking the record for the guy i cried the most for...

No comments: