Friday, June 25, 2004

Happy Birthday to me...

Penalty shootouts and england.. dun go at all... its like a "tradition" thing. haiz... n we still had to go into it after drawing protugal in extra time...

My bday... my colleagues organised to drive out of office to eat lunch. Not often we do that. and it was a treat! hehe...

in the evening we wnt karaoke... all commented y such a happy occasion, i sing sad sad songs... I can only try to stay n look happy for the time being, but actually my heart is bleeding inside. After he called to say happy birthday, i broke down. half of me was hoping he'll sms happy bday. half of me was hoping he would ask if i was still angry... but he called... to wish n to ask... n i just broke down...

everyone in the room knew i cried... those sitting beside me were xiang n faridah. faridah put her arms ard me while i broke down, n i could only cover my face with my windbreaker. xiang could only say, today yr bday, dun cry... jing ge ge later told me whn on the cab home that xiang scared gals cry... heh... my 2 big kor kor in the company (thy always look out for me) jing ge ge n bob can only look at me to c if i'm ok cos thy sitting not very near...

today see those ntu pple last day... with them more lively more fun cos thy ard my age... n aso one less person to look out for me... jing ge ge has always been there for me, telling me to keep out of certain pple or who to be wary of, n listenin to me n my probs. xiang dunno head dunno tail, but know a bit of wht's going on n still can console me... not too close to sumantri though, but i know he's a big joker... gonna miss the 3 of them...

No comments: