Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Pissssssssssssssssssssssed.............

Servers gettin bz nowdays. Had to refresh soooooo many times in order to post. Not just today. Tried for a few days liao... In the midst, I forgot wht i wana write but there's something i wun forget to...

i wan to write abt a fucked up inconsiderate childish brainless idiotic bitch. (tt's the least of adjectives to describe abt her, wana give her some face n respect...) Here's wht happen...
my hp rings... displaying "Jester"...
me: hello? hello?
background: (in chinese) Yijie, i dun care, i wan you to explain matters to her (repeatedly)
me: hello? hello?
phone gets cut off...

When i called back, this ex-bf (we just broke up 2 sundays ago) could only jus say tt she was drunk, his hp was just lying around n it was meant as a joke. A joke!??!?! my goodness! lame excuse rite? joke or not, I was so fucking pissed (which i dunn think my ex-bf understand y) that i wanted her to apologise to me, which she did 2 hours later with a fucked up attititude, which i tot y in the first place she even bothered. by the way, he hung up the phone on me too...

I was pissed cos i still love this guy a lot n he repeatedly told me tt was no 3rd party.
2nd reason i was pissed cos i cant imagine someone ard my age, drunk or not, would do this kinda stupid thing... Imagine her doing this to a couple who still love each other (not me lah) who are in a midst of cold war, i think she would just end things for them, not just end the cold war...
3rd reason, my ex-bf not explaining matters much, n it din help that whn i was tokin to him, that fucker was saying these in chinese in the background "yijie, u tok to her the whole day, wht abt me?", "yijie, tell her straight lah...".
4th reason, ANY ONE should know not to crack this kinda jokes to couples or couples who just broke up not long ago. If this has happened a whole month later, it would have no effect on me.

So far in year 2004, i've nvr been soooo pissed. More pissed whn some idiot took so long to realease my PRs. I could feel my blood pressure going up! Honestly, i'm still pissed cos nothing has been explained so far n i'm still waiting to hear the "story"

No comments: