Saturday, June 05, 2004

F.I.R, the Fairyland In Reality...

Listening to F.I.R's album, my sis bought it so i borrowed it from her. the entire album is making me cry. Every single song, yes every single one... I'm like being possessed. Every song is like telling me to buck up and move on, givin me strength. Been listening to them in the office for the past few days too, the entire day, putting the disc on repeat mode. repeating the songs non-stop. From Fly Away, Lydia, Liu Lang Zhe Zhi Ge, Wo Men De Ai, Guang Mang, Ni De Wei Xiao, Ta Luo Pai, Huo Le Yuan, Revolution to You Make Me Want To Fall In Love.

The first 5 are the "waking up", true-to-fact and strength giving songs... Ni De Wei Xiao is abt my feelings for Baby... Ta Luo Pai is giving a bit of strength telling me my future is how i wan it to be, not in control of others... Huo Le Yuan is abt my feelings of loss... Revolution is abt breaking free... Last one is almost like my final words, final comments, like a wrap up... Even the track layout is so tied into my feelings, my emotions.

mayb is the "rock" to it, i can shout out the lyrics and my fustrations and go hey-wire, shaking my head, jumping up and down with it. F.I.R, the Fairyland In Reality... I want that fairyland soon, i need to leave, far far away... very very far away... that way, that fairyland will become a reality...

No comments: