Sunday, October 28, 2001

Yes, its Oct 27th...

Yes, I'm still awake at this stupid hour. Jus finished watching "Tai Yang Hua" on TVBS. Din really like it at first, tot tt it was another of those cheesy taiwanese serials. But kinda nice, toking abt relationships, kinda teary, hmm, dun really kn y I'm sorta liking it now... Showing A*mei's MTV now... Can't get to sleep due to 2 main reasons: not sleepy n I choose not to.

Choose not to? Well, the MLB's World Series 2001 is starting at 7.30 am later. Afraid tt I'll oversleep...

As for the first reason, well, there are sub-reasons... Hehe...

Well, I woke up at 5pm ystday... Yep at a grand time of 5pm... Slept at 3+, 4 the previous day, woke up at 8, passed somthing to Janice at 8.30 at the carpark below my hse. Went home, koon...

His bday was ystday, 27th Oct. Sent him a SMS at midnight wishing him happy bday. Well, as expected, waited the whole day, no reply... SMS a frd of his to help relay 'happy bday' to him jus in case he c my name n jus del the SMS without reading... Sigh, stupid rite? Really felt like kicking myself in the butt. He's not worth it (according to most of my frds), not worth thking, not worth toking abt. But I? I'm still, sigh... Shld have picked up the pieces mths ago, or at least in late-July, whn I kn tt he has a gf liao. Something's not rite here. Jay Zhou Jie Lun is driving me nuts with his MTVs, pratically ogle and stare at the tv whn his MTVs are on. Can't wait to buy his 2nd album, but gotta wait till I've time to. A*mei's album coming out too, tt shld divert my attention! But no, it did not! Not even my busy schedule! I'm damn f***ing useless, y?!?!?! Been waiting for his reply, mayb a 'thk u'? But it din come. Any SMS tt came in today, any phonecalls tt came in today, I was so hoping tt it was him... Nope, ntg... Mayb it's a hint, no, or rather a straight-in-d-face msg telling me to 'back off', 'forget me', 'I've gt a gf', 'thr's no way tt we can b frds anymore aft we broke up'...

Hungry: Nope

Craving for a drink: Maybe

Sleepless in Singapore: Yes

Playing trivia at #cobratrivia: Yes

Watching tv: Yes

Crying: Awful to admit, but sad to say, yes, betcha I'm crying.

Thking of him: Ditto, replace 'crying' wif 'thking'...

...

...

Typing off,

Me...

No comments: