Friday, October 19, 2001

Stuck in DMAS authoring lab

Wow, MIA for more thn a week… Well, wht was I busy with? Guess most of you out thr know wht happened. My life for the past 2 weeks or so was terrible! Start out my day in sch or at home doin my project, thn after doin for more thn half a day, I sleep. Wake up, project again… Damn no life…

So, guessing y I sort of like kinda ‘eng’ now rite? I’m actually stuck in the DMAS authoring lab rite now… Since 11.30am ystday! Yes, that makes it 18 hrs! Was finishing up the last part of authoring, muxing the layout, QC and chking for mistakes, changing mistakes and muxing again. Well, went on for like so many freaking hrs and now I’m copying the layout over the server to the machine room which has the DVD burner. While the muxing was taking place just now, I did my paperwork and managed to finish only just now. Cos nothing to do now, so trying to update this lor… Sigh… Sianzzz…

Haven’t slept the whole nite, gog home soon to get some beauty sleep…

Man U lost on Thursday morning, sianzzz…

Melvin flew off to Australia, courtesy of the army, today morning. Well, he’s thr for training lor, not fun…

Hope Amok can successfully book out this wkend…

Kk, gotta go chk the flooding mailbox liao… Thn go home, sleep and come for class at 2 later...

No comments: