Thursday, October 04, 2001

Brain-dead, Stoned, Shagged Out...

Can't think. Dunno how I managed to type anythg here in the first place.

...

...

Went to sch on Mon to do project. Joined the team for dinner and pool. Went home to do some more. Slept damn late.

Tues class at 9am. In sch do whole day also not enough. Found a lot of mistakes. Have to re-do a lot of stuff. Qi called me, asked if I wanted to go shopping. Had to reject her cos I have to finish up stuff which I did in 2 mths within 2 days! At nite, at home, photoshop time again. Did all the way up till Wed ard 5+.

Went to zzz, woke up at 1+pm but just couldn't get up. Handphone just beside me so was chking it for a while. Replied some msg while lying down, fell asleep with the phone in my hand. Woke up again, wondering how on earth I fell back asleep. Replied some msgs again, can't pluck up the energy to get up, lay there for a while. A while = falling asleep again. Woke up to a grand time of 5+pm. Dunno why I can't get up, mayb it's cos I haven't been getting much zzz these days... Gotta abort plans of gog to sch already. Even for training! Went to bath, eat 'breakfast' and put myself down in front of the comp. Opened photoshop, work time.

So, I've been working for ard 8-9+ hrs, minusing the time i took breaks, walking ard, playing trivia, chking mails. Shortlisted songs to use too. Will work on Aft Effects later after my nap. And i stress, NAP! Target wake up time, 1pm. No laying down anymore!

Been too occupied to notice stuff ard me. Thk i'll nd to get a life. Was reading a frd's diary and realised that I've only talked abt me and my projects recently, that I've left out worthy stuff to write abt. But no worries, I'll remember the pig bombing, Mingchen and his MRT handle, potong in Eng Kok's bag aka Kevin the 'bao to kia'...

...

...

Time for nap... Oh yes, Amok's enlisting in abt 1.5 hrs time. Wish him good luck! Promised to catch movies with him in 3 wks time...

No comments: