Friday, October 05, 2001

Singing 'Life' by Des'ree while typing tis...

So, its another ‘early’ entry, but I dun care cos my mood’s kinda nice for once in like almost a month. I managed to make all the stupid and ‘fan si ren’ changes to my Photoshop and have embarked on my After Effects! Yeh! So, the main animation and the bridges are done (hopefully no re-doing). All tt’s left are the multi-angle menus, a total of 8. Can’t do them at home (even I’ve illegally copied the whole After Effects folder from sch. Hehe…) cos the .avi files are in sch. Hopefully I can finish them tmr. Haha…

Thk Amok jus woke up. Hehe… Army has called upon him, will only hear frm him in like 3 wks time…

If I can finish my stuff tmr, hopefully I’ll just pass by sch on Sat morning to chk on the rendering. Then hopefully nothing crops up cos I wana join the gals at Mr. Toh’s place for dinner on Sat then join Hong and the rest on Sun. Heard frm him that the plan on Sun is to go Marche for lunch thn we’ll head over to Katong for pool/ billard/ CS session. He’s saying that its very cheap thr. I really need to distress and enjoy my weekend sia… For the past God knows how many weeks, my weekends have been occupied by softball, washing soiled clothes, ironing and PHOTOSHOP!!! Sigh, I really nd a life!!!

Was shortlisting songs to use for my DVD jus now. Suddenly tot of the song ‘Circle of Friends’ by Point of Grace. It’s a Christian song. So I went to look for the CD, which was in my room somewhr. Found Hillsongs CDs too. Opened the CD sleeve, read through the lyrics, tears dropped. Tried to hold back but I really can’t. Really have to thank God’s grace! For so damn long that I’ve backslide, I felt comfort, warmth and God’s love once again. With some much calling and I still refuse to bulge! What kind of child am I? I guess I really have to work something out some how…

No comments: