Thursday, April 24, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane... Soon...

I can't believe it. In about 24 hours time, I'm on the plane, leaving Singapore for LA! I'm excited yet not that excited.

It is the first time I'm going to the US. Never ever been to Disneyland, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Fisherman's Wharf, Vegas, etc and I'm going to visit these places in about 3 weeks time after my classes are done in Oklahoma. Holidaying is fun. Who doesn't like to go on a holiday!
But I will not be seeing Dear for the next 6 weeks. Dear has bought a webcam, so technically I can see him. But still, I will miss him... For the past few days, I have been like a leech, wanting to spend every single day with him. Sigh...

Will definately try to update this blog whenever I can.

2 comments:

chillycraps said...

aww gonna miss you....

do blog often ok!

and have fun there!

Jas aka paced said...

Thanks!