Friday, February 24, 2006

Song Of The Day: My Ring

The last few days, not enough sleep. getting up early for interviews. tmr again i'll have to get up early to c dr hwang. now, i'm drained, tired and yawning. but i cant get to sleep... so now, i end up watching winter olympics curling ladies gold medal match on telly.

but for a while a bit not concentrating... was talking to my coach and junior (although diff sch, coached by the same coach) on msn. feels great talking to them cos its been quite some time already. then later tmr i'm miting another junior for lunch. feel so "happening"... haha...

but between doc's appt n lunch appt, i'll be gog for another interview. its for a record store and hopefully they'll allow me to work for them. but i can only do so during weekends till may cos i've already signed a contract to work till may for another company... n when my course starts in may, i'll be doing my course subject by subject/ module by module basis. weeks of self study followed by weeks of intensive lectures n tutorials by the lecturers from US which will take up the whole day. Then its assignment n test week followed by a few weeks of break. then the whole cycle continues again for the next subject/ module... so whn i'm studying, other then the weeks of attending classes, i can actually work, so i really hope i can nail this one...

But i leave it to God, cos he'll know if my health can take it. hopefully my health can really take it... hehe... i really want to work... after working for so long already, it feels weird not to be working. but at the same time, i really want to study. Study so that i can land my ideal careers... n i know God will be watching n protecting me all the way.

I still miss my ring! mayb tt's the reason i can't zzz... sigh...

Song of the day: My ring (sing to the tune of my bonnie)
my ring lies over the "dunno-where", my ring lies over the "dunno-where"
i lost my dear little ring somewhere out there, oh bring back my ring to me...
bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my ring to me, to me!
bring back, oh bring back, oh bring back my dear ring to me...

No comments: