Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A little occupied

During the weekend, england had a "friendly" with argentina. note "friendly" cos usually games between these 2 countries not tt friendly after all. lucky there wasn't any ugly scenes this time round... england won 3-2!

I'm starting to get a little occupied now for 3 reasons...
Once in a while, i've mentioned i'm playing trivia on irc n i'm an op in the channel. now i have a little "job" on hand which i'm always suggesting. for a very long time, i wanted to "clean up" error questions n ans, be it typos, weird questions or ans, questions the bot cant "read", etc... now i'm put to task to do it! at last we can start "tidying" up the "mess" n get "organised". phew...
2nd reason is that i'm at last starting on the cross-stitch for my mum's frd. a very kind, sweet, nice, jovial, cheery lady who has been advising me, supporting me, coming down to c me while i'm having my chemo... its a x'mas gift for her.
lastly, re-typing of recipies. i'm a very "niao" person whn it comes to organising stuff. i dun like things when they're outta format, outta place, outta style. so after i ripped hundred plus cheesecake recipies, i'm re-typing them to my format.

Starting my 5th cos of chemo already... went to clinic just now n my white blood cell count is low, ass usual. no typo, extra "s" cos its damn irritating. eat so many egg whites also no use... so given booster jab n went home. tmr gog back for, hopefuuly, official start of 5th cos...

No comments: