Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bored n restless...

Chemo on thursday. then reached home, slept... woke up for dinner, fell asleep again... then only woke up the next day ard 12. mayb slept too much, tt's y from then on, i feel energetic.

on friday, i went grocery shopping with my mum. ystday, tried some recipies with my mum again. at nite, dear came over to watch world cup qualifiers with me. today, slacked the whole day at home with dear, eating porridge my parents bought back n watching F1. at nite, went grocery shopping again...

bored, restless, bored, restless... tt's me for the past few days...

for the past week, 2 news "shook" the world. Bali attacked by suicide bombers n south asia hit by a 7.6 earthquake. wht in the world is the world coming to? here i am, fighting to live, battling with health. here there r, pple, fighting to live against mother nature. yet we got idiots who simply have no regards for life, bombing others to death. wht ironic contrast.

No comments: