Friday, September 30, 2005

3rd round on the way...

Had my chemo started again on Monday. As usual, the last few days, blur blur lying around, restless...

as i watch a red ant struggle on the computer table because i crushed it, i feel half guilty half happy. guilty as these small little creatures have lifes too... happy caused they r damn bloody irritating. these few months, my house is infiltrated with them. dunno where the hell they crawl out from. u cant find a trail of them, just one in about every 2 hours, crawling around. places they are discovered included my room wall, my room table, on the hall's sofa, on my parent's room toilet bowl (extremely huge, queen-looking ants, 2 times), on the bathroom wall, on the kitchen counter, and once in the morning, in MY cup!!! damn these ants! since they dun leave a trail, its hard to track where the stupid nest is. damn these ants...

my mum n i trying a new recepie we saw in a cookbook today. its called semur, otherwise, its stewed beef with some spices... the aroma is making me hungry. actually glad we got rid of beef in the house. my mum's frd bought it for us cos i need red meat as a source of protein. but she bought quite a lot, n my parents dun take beef, only me... my sis, another irritating one, only take beef like yoshinoya's beef bowl or in the form of burgers. no more raw beef in the fridge, as what my mum puts it, taking up space...

No comments: