Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sick, sicker, sickest...

I love the sun, sand, beach n sea... But put me in a boat floating on waters that reaches the horizon, I get sea sick...
Stuffy nose, bad throat, tired, sleepy... I'm sick...
Weary lonely heart, that kinda yearning feeling... I'm love sick...
Things just dun fit rite... tired of life... I'm just a sickening idiot falling prey to the dark dark pit yet again...

cute = ugle but adorable
ugly but adorable = cute
cute = ke ai
ke ai = ke lian mei ren ai...

Jan told me something the other day which she heard from another senior of ours... Students have holidays allocated to them... pple who work need a break, so thy take leave to have a holiday. same applies for love. something else from her... if guys wana play ard n date other gals (tou chi/ zao sai...), better do it while thy are attached... once they r married, thy r no longer eligible...

jing ge ge said the other day tt my love life can write into a script n shoot into a (depressing, in my words) movie, cos too many downs n too little ups...

haiz... being loved is always better then loving someone...

No comments: