Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday blues?

Feel like crying... Mayb its the monday blues...

haiz... i really dunno... Getting a bit sian at work... what to do? I'm the restless type. Gotta tahan till Aug. So many shipments cos customers wana avoid the oil price hike, yet i'm finding invoices to process and files to do export permits. FINDING, yes, finding... Too competent in my work or wht?

Gettin restless. Is that good or bad? All of the sudden, I feel like applying again for the marketing and the media course in murdoch n run from everything here. take a break overseas for 2++ years, come back afresh. but whether i can put everything down is another factor... Wana put but cant put. Haiz...

My pay for Apr is FINALLY coming in... got a call from Rosemary from porcurement saying that thy manage to help me get some of my money in. Dunno whn thy'll bank in...

Something just came into my mind. Everyone and anyone in a relationship should listen to Ling Jing Ru's Yong Qi. Quite a naive thinking, but I guess if everyone really and truly understand the lyrics throughout, there'll be no breakups in the world. everyone will be happily married when the time comes. naive thinking rite? Heh...

No comments: